Our church is funded almost entirely by donations and fund raising.
These kind donations also enable us to provide pastoral support for our community in our local area by providing free-of-charge groups such as Church yard gang, Living after loss, Saturday lunches, wives group and Music for toddlers. More information on these groups can be found by clicking here. People also like to walk through and enjoy our beautiful church building and churchyard and your donations enable us to preserve our space for future generations.
People who are gift aiders enable us to generate income through HMRC giftaid scheme and by doing so we are able to claim an extra 25p for every £1 donated.
We provide several different ways of giving to enable people to give in a way that they are happy with. These are listed below:
- Standing Order – A large proportion of our congregation choose to give through Standing Order which is an amount of your choice that goes out of your account as regularly as you choose. You have complete control over it and can stop or change it at any time. This is our preferred method of regular giving.
- Envelopes – some people prefer to give via cash and we cater for this through the envelope scheme, please contact our treasurer to find out more.
- Goodbox card reader – for those who don’t carry cash anymore, or who have forgotten their wallet we have a card reader in church which can take card payments including contactless, apple pay and google pay. We are also able to take card payments over the phone.
- QR code – as you can find on our facebook page and website we have a QR code which you can scan with your phone and it will link you directly to our page where you can donate via Paypal.
- PayPal button – Click on the button to donate directly .
- Legacy – when making or reviewing your will you may decide to leave a gift to the church to allow us to continue our work and ministry after your death. If this is something you would like to do then please contact your solicitor or financial advisor who will be able to guide you through the process. Further information can be found on Home.
- Giving in Memory – This is a unique way for people to honour the memory of a loved one or to commemorate a special event. Please contact our treasurer to find out more.
You can also support us in other ways that aren’t financial by attending our special seasonal services, joining in with our fairs and being a part of our communityTo find out more information on regular or one-off giving please email our treasurer Hannah Gazeley on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org